Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Random Post!

Sam here....

I remember my sister telling me when she lived in New York that when someone asked the time and she said 'half 2' a few people didn't know what she meant. 'two thirty' was understood! I wonder what else is like that. Hmmm

This weekend is going to be mental. Just look at my sexy analysis below!

Friday;
Last exam finished at 12! So from like Quarter past twelve on I'll be in town getting a haircut, my Meteor awards ticket, Holly's present, Bickering with the guy in the sony centre about my month old broken canal phones/ buying new canal phones, getting my sister a present, getting my laptop fixed finally!, exchanging my phone with the dodgy aerial, And then about 8ish Heading over to the other side of the city to go drinkin at a mutual friends 18th! Staying in Hollys on friday night

Saturday; Home, shower, throw smoky clothes out for the wash, get money then head into town to see friends I haven't seen in months. Also, have to finish buying Hollys present! Saturday night back to My area to do whatever irish teenagers do on a saturday night LOL...

Sunday; On monday, what I'll be doing Sunday morning will be revealed. But yeah, just head into town and catch up with people...Then sunday night Hollys 18th! This will run on into monday and god knows what else. We're off on friday until the 18th of February!


That's about it really!

1 comment:

Sam. I. Am. said...

You dont have to get my anything sweetheart!
And yes, your staying in mine on friday!
:D