Yesterday After I left Hollys I came home, had a shower, got some sleep and went into the city centre and just hung around with people! At about seven-ish we got the 69 bus out to Holly's suburb.
We headed down to the off licence(liquor store) to stock up for the night. I drank too much way too fast. I did my first ever shot of vodka last night, it was a horrific experience LOL. So by this stage people were beginning to arrive and we were mingling and all the rest, t'was great craic! I went upstairs and Holly and this hot boy(who pinged on my gaydar) were smokiong weed. So I went into the room and locked the door. I didn't actually smoke but I was drunk and geally giddy. Holly started making out with Ray and I made out with Holly and Ray. We all made out. Ray undressed Holly and I undressed Ray. He was doing stuff to Holly and I was giving him a blowjob. Holly grabbed 2 condoms and threw them on the bed. I put one on Ray and soon I left. I went back as they were getting dressed and we left and acted as if nothing had happened. I later found out that he couldn't stay hard, which leads me to question his sexuality! I love straight boys!
I went downstairs and continued to neck free vodka courtsy of Hannah's daddy who's a barman, and then the drunken phonecalls started and were much appreciated. the phrase 'surrounded by sausage and none of it is edible' came out of my mouth. I'm a genius! Anyway, this boy We'll call Jeff arrived. He's bi and both me and Hannah think he's georgous, so when it was just Hannah, Jeff and I, I suggested an 'arrangement'. Ridiculously awkward silence followed. Thankfully someone came out and broke the silence, and it was never spoken of again.
About half an hour later we were sitting on the stairs talking and this smoulderingly hot boy we'll call John walks up the stairs where I was talking to this girl. We got into a conversation abouit kissing and John, aged 16 admitted that he'd never been kissed. So the girl I was with made out with him and then I made out with him. I needed to teach him but then he started questioning his sexuality and I was ridiculously worried that I'd fucked him up but at the same time I suppose it's better now that he questions than when he's in a stained cubicle throwing a hopeful hand under the stall. I was really upset that I'd make him all stressed but Hannah and me sat in the middle of the road that talked it through so that was that!
I was about 6AM and me and Hannah were lying on the landing and half in the bathroom when Liám this camp shithead comes out with a pair of scisors and screams 'Haircut time!' Me and Hannah shimmied into the bathroom and locked ourselves in, sleeping between the bath and the wall LOL. Holly comes storming up the srairs and is giving it socks about us locking the only bathroom and all so while me and Hannah were in coma's on the floor, people were feet away doing their thing! It was quite disgusting!
Nobody was allowed stay over and her dad would have been home at ten so we were all up at eight having breakfast. I was still drunk at this point but what had happened with Holly, Ray, John and Jeff the night before dawned on me. That was a disturbing breakfast! So we were all packed up and the big hungover heads on us on the train home it was comical! Came home slept and arsed around the house since!
I'll post pictures later!

No comments:
Post a Comment