Sam here....
Got away from straight girl without exchanging numbers, I'll let her dream live on.
Did you ever think about why stuff happens and peoples standing in a group? I have a weird ability to socially identify the leader of a group of my friends or the guy who doesn't fit in, or the quiet judgemental one and so on. Do you think the leader always gets job interviews because he was uber cool in high school. I don't know how the world works but I know there are 2 undercurrents;
Social group status & Life status.
How they work with each other I don't know, it's just a musing I had there.
Valentines day is tomorrow *puke*. I'm single (again) and hating this generic hallmark holiday, as are the rest of my chronically single friends. So we're going to the beach to get sloshed. I liked CitizenDangerX's idea of a pity party but that might make me cry, unlike vodka :)
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment