Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

*Insert Creative Title Here*

Sam here....




I came out with a brilliant line earlier, it was actually unreal. Myself and the parents were arguing and I said
"If I had a euro for every time you've been nice to me this year, I'd have bus fare."
Anyway, I got my hideously orange phone back today. It's as orange as ever, proplem fixed and now my mobile source of the Juno soundtrack music, once again!

There's a new ad campaign out here, which is brilliant. For those of our 3 readers, you may or may not know, here in Dublin, there's a huge cocaine problem. In recent televised tests, 83% of city centre premises tests positive for traces of cocaine. These billboards advertise this website. I was walking for my train today and it totally caught my eye, so I took a picture for you lovely people;


How Eye catching is that? I think it's brilliant! Nothing like a day-glow billboard to make you stop and think!

No comments: