Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Monday, February 04, 2008

ARGH

Ahhhhh GICK!
Today has been shit to say the least.

I woke up slightly late with all these missed calls from George...
And that scares me when people wont stop calling, so when he kept ringing me I didnt answer.
Then he texted me saying he is in school, and I texted back I just said, "right so"

When he rang me again I had just been having a screaming match with my brother so I answered the phone with an extremely snappy response, basically I went mad at him.
And then he sent me this wierd message saying that he is a good listener but he isnt good at figuring out situations and goodbye and all this...

...goodbye?

So Im pretty confused at this point...
And I text him saying "Did you just break up with me?"

And he hasnt texted back.

All day,

even on his lunch.

My Irish results plummeted because of this, I was sitting there for the whole two tests wondering one thing.
One tiny little sentance

It keeps playing through my mind.
Its driving me insane.

"What have I done"

No comments: