Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend Rundown!

Sam here....




So let me tell you about my weekend! So friday, I went to school, the usual blah blah blah. Then I came home and just studied until about 10:30 then I went out and there was nobody out. And I mean nobody. Everyone had somewhere else to be, I wasn't amused!

Then saturday. Same deal, Woke up, studied studied studied. At about half 10 I was in the middle of this bitchin' Othello essay and the mother-bot comes up the stairs and starts having a go at me about being lazy and all the rest. "Your going to fail your exams" was thrown in there as well. That was it. I hopped in the shower, threw some clothes and money in a bag and got a bus and a luas out to Holly! That girl makes me feel amazing, There's something brilliant to her that I love but can't understand! And I met George for the first time. He's lovely, I totally approve!! =)
So saturday night we just stayed in Hollys and didn't drink. Then On Sunday morning I just came home. Not a word was said. It was like I had just gone out to get milk, but there was a hostile atmosphere hanging about all day. The parents have gone north to the vacation house for the night. We all know what that means; *insert thrusting action here*......

Moving swiftly on, Everyone is at New Found Glory. I have nobody to play with. Oh I almost forgot, I kinda may have been on the internet this morning doing what I do *coughporncough*, but when I came back to my room where my laptop had been on my bed, it was gone.
"*sisters name,* did you borrow my laptop?"
"........em yeah...."

She knows. There was a pause before she answered. She knows for definite. oops.



No comments: