Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Vodka&Sexuality

Sam here....




So last night I was at a party. Usual, awkward introductions, music, nachos. Pretty standard. So after about an hour and a big bottle of alcopops later, I was mingling, and I found this boy. Straight, kissing the missus all night he was. Anyway we were talking about relationships and he asked me was I with anyone and I kinda shat myself. Do I let him know I like dick or do I pretend? So I started with "I was kinda seein' this boy but he blah blah blah" and his eyebrows shot up and then he said "Oh, your gay. Cool, I know loads of gay people. Do you know...." as if I know every gay guy in Dublin! But the thing was that I wasn't particularly afraid of showing somebody I know an hour who my true self was. And he wasn't all secretly homophobic, he acted as normal which I found really cool, So I'm pretty damn happy with myself, if a little hungover.
We were hammered and kept slapping each others faces because they were numb. Didn't feel a thing all last night but woke up this morning with a handprint on my face. Ow. Never drinking again lol

No comments: