Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sunshine&Shoes

Sam here....




Ooh a new layout. Today is the day of many firsts. Today was the first time I've been sent home from school because I was wearing vans and not proper shoes, the principal was aangggrrryy! But I missed an English text while at home so I benefited greatly by not further flunking English! Also today, me, the guy who is usually last to be picked in sport was the only person doing sport today! Madness!
So a few of us were in engineering(kinda like metal shop in American schools), and the teacher went to do something, basically we were alone in his room. He left his teachers book thing behind and we found the page (we were snooping) with our evaluations on it. I thought the teacher liked me, but whoa was I wrong. 'Average student, might as well give up on education'. What a ginger wanker! So I can't look at Mr. Engineering in the eye without thinking of what he said!


See that there? Recognise that? That's a blue sky and a dry ground. It was cold as fuck but it was sunny and it had blue skies! And the evenings are beginning to stretch again! The weather has definitely effected my thinking, everything is positive now! Cheered me right up on thw way home, so it has!

No comments: