Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

On second thoughts...

Cracker again.
After yesterdays initial elation I have realised...
Stupid selfish woman.
I DO feel bad.
From what I heard they were happy.
So we have been mailing each other and I have been attempting my "apparently" good advice to try make him see that it isn't over, its just for the leaving, etc.
Something else in this worries me.
As soon as I realised they were on a break, rather than my usual "YYEEEEESSSSSSS!!!" of orgasmic proportions, and thoughts of how I could conceivably manipulate this situation to my advantage, my first thoughts were of George and I, and how this could possibly affect our relationship.
And of how I didn't WANT it to affect our relationship.
And of how I asked my best friends (Sam and Hannah obviously =] ) to make sure that I don't mention my party to him, so he wont come, so I wont get tempted, so George wont get hurt.
And then to thoughts of how much I actually miss George, we cant communicate because we both have no free messages.

I am not a particularly emotional person when it comes to relationships.
This is weird.

xxx

No comments: