Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Nightmares, bad parenting, kinky sex ;]

Cracker here.

Ill get to stuff in a second, Sam you can register your CAO online or if you are REALLY stuck, give me a shout I have one spare because my one will be through Irish and I have an English one lying around.
=]

OK I have a few things to get off my chest, first one is REALLY important.
I have a friend.
A best friend.
Lets call him Sam.
Sam puts a lot of hard work into his study, more than anyone I know.
His parents put a lot of pressure on him.
For example, a constant thing I hear is him being grounded because they come into his room and he is on the Internet or something. Or he will work all week and be promised Saturday off to go out, and then come Saturday his parents will find some reason to not let him out. He had the amazing achievement of going from 4 percent in his physics exam to getting a "B"! That is something truly amazing, I do physics and it actually stumps me, I don't have a clue in it. And then he went from failing 3 subjects this time last year to only failing one. And do you know what his parents do? Instead of giving him praise for his achievements, they slight him for his one fail. He had to point out to his mother how well he was doing in physics.
Yesterday his mam told him how he is "wasting" their money and their time.
This morning she told him he might as well stay in bed because there is no point in him going to school at all because he puts so little effort in.
I have to say, I'm very proud of Sam.
His parents don't understand that everyone needs a break.
Everyone needs reassurance.
People don't succeed when put under this kind of stress.

In other news, I woke up this morning very tired. I fell back asleep, missed school, and slept for another six hours. I physically couldn't get up. And the worst part was the nightmares. I dreamt that my auntie in a wheelchair could walk on stilts, and I told my Mam that she is an awful person and that she is so bad that we didn't miss her when she moved away (my mam lives on the other side of the country. I used to hate her but now I miss her so bad it hurts).
I dreamt that I was having lesbian sex (way hey) when we were interrupted by a team of builders knocking at the door. My little brother answered and they turned out to be robbers, and they held us all hostage. My little brother turned around and had gotten 7 piercings in his face (the middle and two sides of his lip, his cheeks, the bridge of his nose, the back of his neck) and they were all infected and stretched. He only did this to get attention, he told me. And then I had that thing where you wake up but you arn't actually awake so you cant move, and I thought someone had broken into the house.
Scary shit, yeah?

I promised kinky sex, yeah? Well George came over yesterday, I cant give you dirty details because according to Sam that isn't classy.
[me on top we came at the same time]
Hahaha SMUT!
;]

love for the day!
xxx

No comments: