Couple of things, nothing majorish
- I dislike our blog title but don't know what to change it to. Any suggestions?
- I'm feeling that weight again. The one that told me it was time to come out. I mean I tell new people I meet I'm gay(not right away but after a few days or whatever). The latest from my mom was yesterday."I don't like boys wearing pink or with umbrellas. It says a lot about self-respect and their upbringing ". Enough said
- It's been raining constantly here since saturday. I'm so happy. I absolutely love rain!
- My mocks are in 9 days. Panic will set in, in approx. 2-5 days. Calm before the storm :)
- Frozen Underwear is what I'm reading right now. Started at the start and absolutely love it. I mailed him, but no response yet. Seriously, you have to check the blog out http://frozenunderwear.blogspot.com/
- I have gained weight. the school to home to sleep to school to home to study thing along with eating and no exercise has left me heavier than I was. Come the 20th of June, I will be hitting the gym in a big way for new york :S

No comments:
Post a Comment