Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

EEEEEEEEEP!

New york new york new york new york!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP!


I actually cannot wait for this!

Basically I have a friend out there, an old girlfriend of my Dad, who is very amazing and fabulous all together, who "does lunch" and sends me amazing books, and who invited me to come and spend a month to play when my leaving is done!
A few strings pulled and BAM! Sam is coming with for a few days (a week. he says a few days. I say week)

I CANNOT FRICKIN WAIT!!!

Oh wow!

*excitement*

This will be amazing O_o

I cant SLEEP at night thinking about it!
=]

In other news...
Physics is a bastard and is too complicated and wont work out when I try to study it. Why couldn't I have been a real girl and done home economics?
=[

Oh, picture of me shall be up soon for your viewing pleasure! You have been warned!

xxx

No comments: